What we will provide for training attendees
- A free 2-day, certified course, with lunch and refreshments, that will provide all the knowledge necessary to deliver the stop smoking service.
- Assessed training to use the data-monitoring tool (1S4H) including face-to-face support where needed.
- All materials necessary to provide the service: CO monitors and mouthpieces, voucher pads (where applicable)
- Follow-up support at your location to provide the stop smoking service
- Payments to your location for delivering the service; payments are made for each quit date that is set, and per quitter
- For Pharmacies: Payment for Nicotine Replacement Therapies
- For Westminster Pharmacies: Additional payment for dispensing NRT (via voucher scheme) to clients who have seen advisors in community and GP settings
- For GP surgeries: QOF points and improved health of patients.
- For Westminster GP Surgeries: Less cost to surgery as Nicotine Replacement Therapy will be provided by ONE YOU, rather than coming from the surgery budget.
Our expectations of training attendees / locations
- Attendance of the 2-day course in full (1 week’s notice of cancellation is required once booked to attend – unless in case of emergencies).
- Successful completion of oral, closed-book assessment at the end of the course.
- That anyone sent for training is expected to be in post for at least 6 months.
- Agreement to see a certain number of clients in the following year and/or to achieve a certain number of quitters, as per the options shown below:
- Agreement to see at least 20 clients per year / achieve at least 10 quitters per year
- Agreement to see at least 10 clients per year / achieve at least 5 quitters per year
- To be confirmed with ONE YOU Westminster Stop Smoking Service
- Agreement to provide the service according to NCSCT guidelines.